Hints & Tips
This KiteJan site is solely my thoughts on kites and kite flying
- it is not sponsored, supported or in any way anything to do with anybody
else. Therefore anything you find within is what I currently think
about things. If you disagree please set up your own site, inform me and
I will consider linking to your page so people can get a balanced view
of the subject (it's what the Internet is good for!).
About the Site
- All images and text are my property unless I specify otherwise. If
I do use someone else's information I will try to seek permission first
- if I have infringed anybody's rights please inform
- Please feel free to link to any aspect of this site that maybe relevant,
but don't incorporate anything directly on your site without my permission.
- Use of images - if you would like to use any of my images elsewhere
then please ask me. I can supply the original digital photo for most
of them if needed.
- As far as I'm aware the information is correct - at least given my
current understanding of things. I will update the information as time
progresses, but if something is obviously incorrect then please contact
- If you try anything and something nasty happens then don't blame me
- anything you do or try after visiting this is your responsibility!
- I have tried hard to make this site work in all browsers. I have used
the World Wide Web Consortium
(W3C) to validate each page to ensure it works in as many browsers as
possible. Therefore each page carries the W3C logo in the bottom right
corner to show it has been validated correctly. If something doesn't
work in your browser then again let me know so I can fix it.
Please feel free to drop me an email to:
You can also find me on the following forums using 'kitejan' as my username:
There are others, but those are the main three.
I like kites!
Apart from that I work in IT for the UK National Health Service (not
web design however!). And when not working or kite flying I can be found
listening to music (all sorts - electronic to classical), reading, watching
films, reading, and going to church (yes, I'm a Christian!).